It Wasn't My Fault!



Okay, maybe it was. I know I haven't posted in a while, but my Camera broke :( and iPhone photos just aren't the same! I've been staying busy in the last couple of months though! I swear it! Lots of vacations since February, lots of amazing new recipes, and lots of big BIG news (more on this later).

Now that Summer is over, and I've checked off the mandatory Summer Beach vacation, the Early 20's Eurotrip, and the Life Changing Event, I can start getting back to normal life (for a little while). Fall is my favorite time of year, and even though Back to School doesn't really apply to me anymore, it still feels like the perfect time to get back into a routine, and a kind of fresh start. But before I share my amazing summer photos, and get into the big, exciting news of the moment (month? year? whole life?) I'm going to honor Labor Day appropriately and give you a few of my favorite Labor Day recipes. I'm sure (if you're in the US) you've made a couple of these for your Labor Day BBQ. These recipes are also great for office pot lucks and easy weekend meals for the family.


The Labor Day Menu



pestopasta

Petso Pasta Salad (Find the Recipe here)
By: The Pioneer Woman




Homemade BBQ Sauce (Get the Recipe)
By: SimplyScratch

grilled corn-4751

Grilled Corn on the Cob with Poblano Lime Crema (Click here for the Recipe)
By: EatLiveRun

Strawberry + Blueberry Pie | Fortune Goodies

Fresh Strawberry Pie (Find the Recipe here)
By: FortuneGoodies


Greetings from Irvington, Va (keep this in mind, its going to be important later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment